As we celebrate our second year as Access Bank South Africa, we’re reflecting on some of the milestones we’ve reached along the way. Here are five things you might not know about us:
1. We’re deeply involved in the upliftment of female entrepreneurs in Africa. Each year, our Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton invites womenpreneurs to pitch to win a cash flow injection for their startup, as well as an education voucher. Locally, our 2022 South African Pitch-a-Ton drew almost 3000 entrants, consisting of a collection of wonderfully dynamic and inspiring women who are making a difference through the businesses they’re building.
2. In May this year Access Bank Plc announced its investment commitment of R1.42 billion into South Africa’s economy. With this latest funding commitment towards South Africa, the bank is set to play a significant role in the financing of businesses and continue to be a driving force for change in the region.
3. We’re getting industry recognition for our efforts. Earlier this year, Capital Finance International (CFI) named Access Bank SA “the Best Business Banking Solutions in South Africa” for 2022. We’re proud to be recognised for our dedication, determination and commitment to ensuring that our customers receive impeccable service and products.
4. We’re growing quickly. In just two years since Access Bank PLC entered the South African market, we’ve expanded our footprint to 6 branches in 5 provinces across South Africa. We are proud to be a part of a global network of more than 700 branches and service outlets, spanning three continents, 18 markets and over 52 million customers.
5. We’ve launched a forex trading platform. 2022 marked even more expansion, with the launch of our forex trading platform that provides greater opportunities for trade in multiple markets, bringing cost reduction, business resilience, growth opportunities and tax and compliance benefits.
We’re proud of the journey we’ve walked so far towards becoming the world’s most respected African Bank. We hope you continue to walk it with us.
“In line with Access Bank Plc’s five-year strategy to expand into 26 countries, up from its current 18 markets, by 2027 released last year, Access Bank SA will leverage the powerful backing this provides in order to continue to bring South African clients innovative products and services,” says Mrs Sugendhree Reddy, CEO of Access Bank South Africa.
|__hssrc||session||This cookie is set by Hubspot. According to their documentation, whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|__hssc||30 minutes||This cookie is set by HubSpot. The purpose of the cookie is to keep track of sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.|
|bcookie||2 years||This cookie is set by linkedIn. The purpose of the cookie is to enable LinkedIn functionalities on the page.|
|lang||session||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.|
|lidc||1 day||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and used for routing.|
|__hstc||1 year 24 days||This cookie is set by Hubspot and is used for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_7830NTLLXS||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga_8FT0WQ6XG7||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_UA-199321007-1||1 minute||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|hubspotutk||1 year 24 days||This cookie is used by HubSpot to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to Hubspot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|_fbp||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|bscookie||2 years||This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by Linked share Buttons and ad tags.|
|fr||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||1 month||No description|
|CONSENT||16 years 6 months 1 day 12 hours||No description|
|li_gc||2 years||No description|
|UserMatchHistory||1 month||Linkedin - Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||No description available.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||No description available.|